Digitization is the process of converting a manual process into a digital format. There can be many reasons why this is done not least the following:-
- Increase the accuracy of data collection
- Increase the volume of data collection such as images, comments and calculated results from readings. In some cases, the history can be available to inspectors as a reference when measuring
- Increase the speed of data collection
- Storing of all the data in a central spot
- Giving multiple users access to the data and being able to provide an audit trail of usage, additions and adjustments
- Giving all stakeholders access to the data (e.g. A service provider collects the data in the field, an Interpreter evaluates the data, makes certain actionable recommendations and issues a report, a maintenance scheduler schedules the machine for maintenance, a work order is opened to complete the task identified)
- Ensure Corrective Actions are completed directly from the identified issues recorded at the inspection.
- Data collected is used to measure performance,
- Service providers identify sales opportunities
- Engineers and designers monitor patterns to improve product reliability and performance
The data then becomes a powerful tool enabling organisations to improve operations, make more informed decisions and pre-qualify sales opportunities.
To get further information and arrange a free demonstration simply fill in the form below.