In this day and competitive environment, if you have a great product, flaunt it with a convincing argument!
Demonstrate your argument with a testimonial of performance.
This can be done in the following steps
- Investment in placing product in the field
- Monitoring performance of the product in the field through inspection with data capture at scheduled intervals to create a data set.
- Continue the collection of data over multiple examples and differing environments with the product reaching 100% worn, to build a full and comprehensive data-set.
- Analyze the data to show the products key performance strengths demonstrated in both hours and cost per hour, the language your customers understand.
- Build your marketing strategy and media so that this key performance information is noticed by your customers decision makers
Inspections are the key to achieving this – they are the tools required to ensure 100% life is achieved from components and that signs of potential failure are identified. Touching the iron and gathering inspection data is the only way to understand and demonstrate your products strengths.