The Undercarriage Equalizer Bar performs a critical undercarriage function, so identifying any potential problems that can be handled at planned maintenance stoppage would be ideal.
Things to look for are: –
- Equalizer Bar damage – check that there is no damage or cracks in the bar itself
- Rubber Pad condition – check the condition of the rubber pads between the equalizer bar and the frame
- Center Pin Pivot shaft and Seal condition – check for leaks in the center pivot shaft seal and possible play in the Pin through pin wear
- Attachment Pins (lubricated) – check that the attachment pins have grease and look for signs of wear or play.
- These Observation Points can all be included as Standard Inspection Observations on the TrackTreads Undercarriage Inspection Platform that inspectors are required to check.
- Any issues observed may be an indicator of repairs or replacement parts required
To get further information and arrange a free demonstration simply fill in the form below.