Undercarriage Training Workshops
TrackTreads will be holding Undercarriage Training Workshops at the different mining centres around the world. This will take the form of pre-planned presentation, followed by questions and answer discussion forums with Undercarriage Technical experts.
Some of the subjects to be considered in the inaugural workshop are as follows: –
- A Brief History of Undercarriage
- Types of Undercarriage lubricated, PPR, Heavy duty, grease track, Shovel
- Undercarriage Wear – un-controllable variables
- Undercarriage Wear – Controllable variables
- Undercarriage Inspection requirements
- General observations at Inspections
- Undercarriage Costing and cost per hour calculation and analysis
- Levels of Undercarriage Management Sophistication
Further subjects will be added based on user feedback and requests.
Invites will be sent out to TrackTreads customers and other interested parties who want to gain improved undercarriage knowledge, and share thoughts and experiences with similarly skilled people across different companies in mining and construction.
If you would like more information, or to request a workshop in your area, simply fill in the form below.