Large Mobile Mining Fleet
Mechanical and Structural Inspections
TrackTreads includes within its suite of Field Inspection Software Tools, a module to convert paper forms to digital Inspections. Digital Inspections can cover any type of inspection, from PM Service, Daily- Prestart’s to Mechanical and Structural Reliability Inspections
The software is specifically built to Field Inspect many different aspects of the equipment
- Tracking Replacements
- Measure wear
- Record Condition
Wear Plates and Component Core
- Measure thickness against predefined limits
- Indicate Condition
Pins and Bushes
- Indicate Condition & measure against specification
Structural Crack Mapping
- Identify Cracks & perform weld integrity checks
- Draw Cracks on schematics
- Set limits of crack length and forecast repairs
- Toggle to show/hide repaired cracks
Steering Ball Stud Crack Testing
- Audit Trail of Safety crack testing
- Forecast next inspection & send reminder alerts
The following process follows the steps
Key Attributes and Benefits of Digitising Inspections
- Makes the task of data collection easier for the inspector by providing not only the diagrams but instructions and previous inspection readings for reference.
- Data is in real time; warning alerts enable supervisors to react quicker
- The digital version of a paper form eliminates many of the shortcomings of paper forms; damaged or lost filed forms, manual data entry, manual labour
- Digital forms empower quicker and more appropriate data driven decisions
- Increases operational efficiency by reducing transcription of data, intensifies quality and accuracy of the data and reports and reduces human error.
- Ensures consistency of data collection across a family of assets
- Diversified work teams can access the data in their own work time and regions
- New Team members can be brought up to speed on the methodology quicker
- Cloud Based Data available in many formats across multiple devices giving portability and availability in predefined reports or as raw data.
- Entire Fleet Condition can be viewed on single dashboard
- Track Crack patterns on a time axis across a Machine Model Chassis or structure
- Residual life forecast for each component is generated from the inspection data
- Corrective Actions can be planned by reliability specialists based on Condition.
- Plan and monitor inspection activity, identify further training where required
- Move data seamlessly to and from the system using standard API’s
- Eliminate unscheduled down time
- Increased visibility to the business by using the cloud platform from workshop to CFO.
- Analyse past 12 months maintenance coststoformulate future 12 months budgets.
- Schedule replacement components reducing the need to carry excessive inventory.
- Improved Audit documentation
- Warranty claims.