Rebuilding worn out Undercarriage Frames provides each frame with a new lease of life. The frames arrive worn out and cracked.
- They are stripped down to the bare minimum
Each disassembled part is measured, and assessed to determine whether it can be refurbished or needs replacing
- Cracks are identified, gouged out and then re-welded
- Bores are measured and if out of specification, weld material is added back before being rebored to the correct specification
- Worn out Components are replaced with new
- All dimensions and specifications are re-checked
- The entire Frame is painted to look like new
- The frame is then ready to ship back to the client to work another life on a Dozer
All tasks are recorded with hours and costs within the TrackTreads system with a concise PDF report being issued upon completion for the client.
Contact TrackTreads today if you would like more information on how this system can benefit you